I’m feeling annoyed today, so I thought I’d share that with you. What? You say you have enough annoyances of your own, and don’t want to hear mine? Well, tough! I’m not usually annoyed, I am a fairly sunny person, so I deserve to unload on everyone else once in awhile, right?
There are quite a few things that annoy me. Admittedly, they don’t all happen at once (whew!).
- Too many rainy days in a row (too many = more than 2). One rainy day is lovely and relaxing, any more than that is just annoying. Especially when you live in southern Spain!
- Wasting time. Sometimes wasting time is nice, but a whole life of it? What is the point of that.
- People who don’t do what they say, or say they will do something and then don’t. ‘Nuff said.
- Politicians. They all lie, and it bugs me. A lot.
- Bombing one country while another country with similar dictatorial policies is not so much as criticized. You know who I mean, and you know why it’s done.
- The changing face of education. It used to be that we went to school to learn, to question and to be challenged to think for ourselves. Now it’s about lectures and memorizing. I don’t know if this is now true in the US (where I believe I received a wonderful education), but it is certainly true in the UK.
- Bad grammar and vocabulary. See above.
I could go on, but it would just sound like complaining. So I’ll just stay annoyed instead!