I’m really really really tired tonight.
Ah, you say, hours of weeding? Cutting firewood? Working with the mule all day? Doing the usual 101 things around the land that keep telling your readers you are way behind on?
Well…ah…no, actually. Spent the whole day on Lujos!
- sent a new “Beautiful You” column to the editor (this weeks’ column is on men’s face care!)
- organized an order from a spa/salon (our first really big commercial client)
- made 2 types of creams for various orders
- made 2 types of soap for various orders. Interestingly, one of the soaps is an unscented bar, a special order from Switzerland!
- washed the huge number of soapy dishes
- did a spot of order fulfillment
And, obviously, blogged. (ok, that’s not really work, is it?!)
And that’s it. And now, since it’s 8pm, I think I will sit down with a well-earned glass of wine, and read my book!